Not all employees are equal.
In addition to their often sophisticated compensation packages, high-level employees often hold considerable power over a company’s affairs. As a result, the recruitment, retention, and termination of these employees should be approached carefully and strategically, to ensure a smooth working relationship.
Taylor Janis will provide the specialized services that your company needs at all stages of the executive employment relationship. Where necessary, Taylor Janis will retain other compensation professionals, in order to provide our clients with the highest quality of service possible.
- Contract review, advice, and negotiation
- Equity incentive plans, including stock options, stock appreciation rights and restricted or deferred share units
- Executive relocation
- Pay-for-performance considerations
- Deferred compensation arrangements, including three-year bonus plans, STIPs and LTIPs
- Change of control protection
- Pension and supplementary executive retirement plans
- Non-competition, non-solicitation, confidentiality and severance provisions
- Providing counsel to compensation committees
Connect with us
Toll free long distance: (844) 224-0222 or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you soon.