We understand that, as a specialized employee, you play a key role in your company. Given the added complexities involved with an executive position, we recognize that you require a level of expertise that goes beyond traditional employment law services. Our lawyers are experienced in all aspects of the executive employment relationship. Although we act for executives in all industries, our primary focus is on advising executives and specialized employees in the oil & gas and oil & gas services sector.
Whether you require some straightforward contractual advice or a thorough and tactful negotiation, we will help simplify matters for you.
Taylor Janis is pleased to offer the following services to executive employees:
- Executive employment contract review, advice, and negotiation
- Executive severance agreements
- Equity incentive plans, including stock options, stock appreciation rights, and restricted or deferred share units
- Pay for performance considerations
- Deferred compensation arrangements, including three-year bonus plans, STIPs, and LTIPs
- Change of control protection
- Pension and supplementary executive retirement plans
- Noncompetition, nonsolicitation, confidentiality, and severance provisions
- Providing counsel to compensation committees
Where necessary, Taylor Janis will retain other compensation professionals and consultants to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality of service possible
At Taylor Janis LLP, we have the skills, knowledge, and expertise to handle all of your employment & labour law needs.
To arrange a consultation and document review with one of our employment lawyers, please contact us today at (587) 333-4399 in Red Deer.