As Alberta’s only workplace law boutique firm, Taylor Janis understands the employer-union relationship.
Our approach is people-focused, based on building strong, genuine, long-term relationships with our clients, to help them maintain solid, lasting relationships with their workforces. We seek to understand our client’s businesses and culture, visiting them on-site to see their operations in practice. Then we draw on our knowledge of their industry and the law to offer practical solutions to your legal issues.
We understand that your company expects efficient and cost-effective advice, and we provide that through our specialized knowledge and flexible approach. Most importantly, we will help you solve your day-to-day and complex human resource issues to avoid litigation and stay focused on the task at hand.
- Collective agreement interpretation
- Collective bargaining and strategy
- Labour dispute contingency planning
- Absenteeism and performance issues
- Drafting and implementing company policies and policy manuals
- Human rights
- Employment standards
- Workers’ compensation
- Corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions
- Representing clients at arbitration, labour relations board, human rights tribunals, employment standards tribunals and court both federally and provincially
- Judicial reviews
Connect with us
Toll free long distance: (844) 224-0222 or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you soon.