Executive Employee Lawyers in Red Deer, AB
Not all employees are equal.
In addition to their often sophisticated compensation packages, high-level employees often hold considerable power over a company’s affairs. As a result, the recruitment, retention, and termination of these employees should be approached carefully and strategically, to ensure a smooth working relationship.
Taylor Janis will provide the specialized services that your company needs at all stages of the executive employment relationship. Where necessary, Taylor Janis will retain other compensation professionals, in order to provide our clients with the highest quality of service possible.
- Contract review, advice, and negotiation
- Equity incentive plans, including stock options, stock appreciation rights, and restricted or deferred share units
- Executive relocation
- Pay-for-performance considerations
- Deferred compensation arrangements, including three-year bonus plans, STIPs, and LTIPs
- Change of control protection
- Pension and supplementary executive retirement plans
- Non-competition, non-solicitation, confidentiality, and severance provisions
- Providing counsel to compensation committees
Book A Consultation
At Taylor Janis LLP, we have the skills, knowledge, and expertise to handle all of your employment & labour law needs.
Our Red Deer intake staff are standing by to help you. Call 587-333-4399 or contact us online for general inquiries.
We also have a dedicated intake form to help you get the ball rolling. Our intake team will review your specific case and advise you on the next steps to take as well as what to expect moving forward.
Our Red Deer office is open 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m., Mon—Fri.
EMPLOYMENT and LABOUR LAWYER
Throughout his career, Cole has helped employees and businesses navigate complex employment law issues in Alberta. Priding himself on providing practical, timely legal advice for a host of workplace issues, Cole is a zealous advocate for his clients.