Executive Employee Lawyers in Calgary, AB
Not all employees are equal.
In addition to their often sophisticated compensation packages, high-level employees often hold considerable power over a company’s affairs. As a result, the recruitment, retention, and termination of these employees should be approached carefully and strategically, to ensure a smooth working relationship.
Taylor Janis will provide the specialized services that your company needs at all stages of the executive employment relationship. Where necessary, Taylor Janis will retain other compensation professionals, in order to provide our clients with the highest quality of service possible.
- Contract review, advice, and negotiation
- Equity incentive plans, including stock options, stock appreciation rights, and restricted or deferred share units
- Executive relocation
- Pay-for-performance considerations
- Deferred compensation arrangements, including three-year bonus plans, STIPs, and LTIPs
- Change of control protection
- Pension and supplementary executive retirement plans
- Non-competition, non-solicitation, confidentiality, and severance provisions
- Providing counsel to compensation committees
Book A Consultation
At Taylor Janis LLP, we have the skills, knowledge, and expertise to handle all of your employment & labour law needs.
To arrange a one-on-one consultation and document review with one of our employment & labour lawyers, please contact us online or call us today at 403-474-0411 or toll-free at 1-844-521-1715.
In This Section
“I met with Wilson to discuss a complex work matter. I found him to be very knowledgeable and straight-forward with his advice. He took the time to answer all my questions and I left the consult with all the information I needed to make an informed decision.”
— J. M.
“Taylor Janis LLP was extremely professional to work with. Their lawyers were able to quickly resolve my claim to my satisfaction. I am completely satisfied with my outcome, and how quick it was resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact them with any questions regarding wrongful dismissals.”
— D. R.