Human Rights Policy Lawyers for Calgary Employers
Human rights law and policy is now an integral part of every workplace in Canada. At Taylor Janis LLP, our lawyers are here to work with your company to develop a healthy workplace culture.
Through well-defined policies, both management and staff alike will understand how human rights issues affect their workplace.
As every company will eventually experience a human rights problem, we will be at your side to quickly and thoroughly develop a strategy to solve the problem, through tactful negotiation or representation before a tribunal or a court.
- Developing employer policies
- Advising on all aspects of the Human Rights Code, including access to services and discrimination in employment
- Dispute mediation
- Provincial and federal human rights statutes and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Advocacy in grievances involving human rights issues
- Seminars and training sessions to employees, supervisors, and managers on human rights issues
- Preparing written submissions to human rights tribunals
- Acting as advocates before the Canada and BC human rights tribunals as well as appeal bodies
Book A Consultation
At Taylor Janis LLP, we have the skills, knowledge, and expertise to handle all of your employment & labour law needs.
We also have a dedicated intake form to help you get the ball rolling. Our intake team will review your specific case and advise you on the next steps to take as well as what to expect moving forward.
Our Calgary office is open 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m., Mon—Fri.
Whitney provides strategic counsel to employer and employee clients exclusively in the areas of employment law, human resources law, and human rights law. Over the course of her career, she has served national corporations, start-ups, senior executives, and individual employees across a broad range of industries.