Third Party Insurance Claim Lawyers in Kamloops, BC
We know how important it is for Kamloops employers to successfully manage workers’ compensation and occupational health and safety matters in the workplace.
Let us apply our in-depth knowledge of the federal and provincial regulatory framework, to help your company minimize the substantial risks involved. In the event your company experiences an occupational health and safety incident, our lawyers will guide you through the complex administrative regime, and strongly advocate on your behalf.
- Employer registration
- Classification for assessment purposes, and experience rating
- Strategies to reduce insurance assessments
- Notification obligations regarding workplace injuries and occupational disease claims
- Workers’ compensation claims adjudication and appeals
- Workers’ compensation wage loss and permanent disability pension benefits
- Applications for workers’ compensation claims cost relief
- Financial penalties
- Duties of employers, workers, supervisors, owners, officers, and directors as well as prime contractors at multiple employer workplaces
- The requirement for joint occupational health and safety committee
- General, specific, and industry-based regulatory requirements
- Workplace policies on workplace health and safety
- Accident investigation and reporting
- Appealing inspection orders issued by health and safety officers
- Worker refusals to perform unsafe work
- Discriminatory action/retaliation complaints by workers
Book A Consultation
At Taylor Janis LLP, we have the skills, knowledge, and expertise to handle all of your employment & labour law needs.
To arrange a one-on-one consultation and document review with one of our employment & labour lawyers, please contact us today at (778) 600-1599 toll-free at 1-877-402-1002.
In This Section
Professional and Knowledgeable
“I was in Europe with a nine hour time difference when I lost my job here in Vancouver. This law firm was recommended to me by a friend of mine who is a family lawyer. I had the pleasure of working with Alfonso Chen. Not only was he professional and knowledgeable in answering all my questions and concerns but he was accommodating to the time difference and truly empathetic as I was dealing with the loss of a job away from my support network. I had a great experience working with him and would recommend him to anyone looking for an employment lawyer in Vancouver, BC.”
— S. K.
“Fantastic service in relation to employment contract review. Spoke with Evan who was available immediately after my booking and had reviewed contract to give me a good overview, in laymen terms, to proceed with the offer. Highly recommended!”
— A. Y.