Human rights law and policy is now an integral part of every workplace in Canada. At Taylor Janis, our lawyers are here to work with your company to develop a healthy workplace culture.
Through well-defined policies, both management and staff alike will understand how human rights issues affect their workplace. As every company will eventually experience a human rights problem, we will be at your side to quickly and thoroughly develop a strategy to solve the problem, through a tactful negotiation or representation before a tribunal or a court.
- Developing employer policies
- Advising on all aspects of the Human Rights Code, including access to services and discrimination in employment
- Dispute mediation
- Provincial and federal human rights statutes and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Advocacy in grievances involving human rights issues
- Seminars and training sessions to employees, supervisors and managers on human rights issues
- Preparing written submissions to human rights tribunals
- Acting as advocates before the Canada and BC human rights tribunals as well as appeal bodies
Connect with us
Toll free long distance: (844) 224-0222 or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you soon.