Our expert lawyers are often requested to lend their legal expertise to news articles. Here are some recent features:
- CBC Radio - 6 Jan 2020 - Joel Fairbrother talks to CBC Radio about what employees can do in the face of unpaid wages and an employer closing its doors.
- Chatelaine - So You’ve Been Harassed At Work — Should You Go To HR?
- CTV News Calgary - Some Calgary Catholic school teachers call for change after feeling pressure to out gay coworkers
- 660 City News - Local lawyer suggests harassed police officer go to human rights commission
- Danielle Smith Show - Proposed class action against Uber can proceed
- CBC News Edmonton - Former Africa Centre executive director sues over firing
- CBC - CP Rail included racy photos in its investigation of an employee's social media conduct
- Radio-Canada - Hélène Lequitte raconte son renvoi du Franco