In The Media
Our expert lawyers are often requested to lend their legal expertise to news articles. Here are some recent features:
- The Globe and Mail – Andrea Yu – 31 January 2021 – Can my employer reduce my salary because I moved out of the city?
- Chatelaine – So You’ve Been Harassed At Work — Should You Go To HR?
- CTV News Kamloops – Some Kamloops Catholic school teachers call for change after feeling pressure to out gay coworkers
- 660 City News – Local lawyer suggests harassed police officer go to human rights commission
- Danielle Smith Show – Proposed class action against Uber can proceed
- CBC News Kamloops – Former Africa Centre executive director sues over firing
- CBC – CP Rail included racy photos in its investigation of an employee’s social media conduct
In This Section
Professional and Knowledgeable
“I was in Europe with a nine hour time difference when I lost my job here in Vancouver. This law firm was recommended to me by a friend of mine who is a family lawyer. I had the pleasure of working with Alfonso Chen. Not only was he professional and knowledgeable in answering all my questions and concerns but he was accommodating to the time difference and truly empathetic as I was dealing with the loss of a job away from my support network. I had a great experience working with him and would recommend him to anyone looking for an employment lawyer in Vancouver, BC.”
— S. K.
“Fantastic service in relation to employment contract review. Spoke with Evan who was available immediately after my booking and had reviewed contract to give me a good overview, in laymen terms, to proceed with the offer. Highly recommended!”
— A. Y.